Monday, September 13, 2010

Top 10 Places to Buy The Best of Paper Crafts Magazine (Leisure Arts #5279)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I love this book! I bought because I wanted to recreate the room on the cover (which I basically have), but there was so much more to the book that I liked. I'm moving to a new house, and have spent hours with the book planning my new room. The quizzes really make you think about how you scrapbook, and how to organize your materials so that it works with your scrapping style. There are examples of so many different types of storage options that I re-examined my preconceived notions and changed my mind about several things. The resources section in the back is short, but useful. The only drawback I found to the book was the lack of resources for the studios and scrapping spaces found in section 2 of the book.
Get more detail about The Best of Paper Crafts Magazine (Leisure Arts #5279).


!1#: Good Best Home Theatre







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。