Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cheapest Mothering Magazine's Having a Baby, Naturally: The Mothering Magazine Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth


Over All Rating Reviews :
This was the first book I bought for my first pregnancy, and I was disappointed that it did not cover many details about pregnancy that a new mom wants to know about. Each trimester is just one short chapter. It seems to be more focussed on the family after the birth. Suggesting eating raw eggs took me back a bit too. Spend your money on Ina May's Guide to Childbirth instead. This book just wasn't that helpful to me.
Get more detail about Mothering Magazine's Having a Baby, Naturally: The Mothering Magazine Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth.


!: Coupon Mini Refrigerator !: Solve Recruiting Sports !# Last Minute Color Violins !: Purchase White Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。