Monday, September 13, 2010

Last Minute The Best of Paper Crafts Magazine (Leisure Arts #5279)


Over All Rating Reviews :
This book is THE BEST. It is not your ordinary "how to get organized" book. It takes you much deeper and asks you questions that get you to the ideal room or space to get you inspired. The short questions at the end of each chapter are amazing and have really gotten me thinking deeper about not only my room but about what and how I scrapbook.

I would encourage you to read the book and not just jump to the end to look at the samples. It's a quick read because it's very interesting and takes you through the various areas/sections of your room.

I would certainly recommend this book to anyone that's serious about getting organized.

Get more detail about The Best of Paper Crafts Magazine (Leisure Arts #5279).


!: Binder Decide Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。