Friday, September 10, 2010

Cheapest Games Magazine Presents Paint by Numbers (The Unique Geometric Logic Puzzles for Ages 14 to Adult)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I love this book. I first discovered these games with the Battleship version in GAMES Magazine. Then I visited Japan in 1997 and came back with a magazine dedicated to what they called "Logic Paradise", when I realized how much fun it could be if they were actually pictures. Then I came back to the US and was disappointed that I couldn't find more!

Anyway I found this book at a game specialty shop in Brookline, MA, and I love it. The puzzles get as big as about 25 x 25 or 30 x 30, which is good although I wish I could find more like the Japanese ones that go up to at least 100 x 100.

Anyway the paper is fairly good in this book and the puzzles are all high-quality. Enjoy!
Get more detail about Games Magazine Presents Paint by Numbers (The Unique Geometric Logic Puzzles for Ages 14 to Adult).


!: Caterpillar Toys Right Now !: Good Toaster Covers !: Shop Tv Antenna







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。