Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bargain sale Shawls and Scarves: The Best of <I>Knitter's Magazine</I> (Best of Knitter's Magazine series)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I absolutely love this book! Eugen Beugler's "Lace Dream" Stole was worth buying the entire book alone. I have borrowed a few of the lace patterns to use in designing some of my own shawls, scarves, etc. This is also where I first heard of author, Myrna Stahman, whom I have met on line and consider a good friend. This book is a valuable resource to me. I highly recomend it.
Get more detail about Shawls and Scarves: The Best of Knitter's Magazine (Best of Knitter's Magazine series).


!: Purchase Transitional Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。