Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Buying How to Start a Magazine


Over All Rating Reviews :
I found How to Start a Magazine by James Kobak difficult to read and somewhat depressing. The promises on the cover, in my humble opinion, we never fulfilled and the textbook-style format was flat. I felt as if, rather than a telling me "how to" he was telling me all the reasons "not to." He also came from only one perspective--that of a large scale, national publication. My goal is to build a local business-builder magazine. Therefore, much of the information was irrelevant for me. Based on the cover promises, I thought I'd found the ideal book for my needs. It didn't deliver.
Get more detail about How to Start a Magazine.


!: Top 10 Pashmina Italy !: Lcd Plasma Tv This Instant !: Best Computer Free Shipping Today !







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。