Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bargain sale Mothering Magazine's Having a Baby, Naturally: The Mothering Magazine Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth


Over All Rating Reviews :
As an expecting mom, I was looking for books which addresses natural birthing practices and methods. I came across this book in the library and skimming through it, I was shocked to see that the author suggested drinking raw egg as a natural soother throughout preganancy and during breastfeeding years. The first thing that came to my mind is "Salmonella". I hope no mom would have to go through this infection.
Get more detail about Mothering Magazine's Having a Baby, Naturally: The Mothering Magazine Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth.


!: Where To Buy Cake Pans !: Brand New Flat Screen Tv Deals !: Decorate Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。